Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I’m back with the next post on the A to Z Challenge, still looking at the theme, Build a Better Blog. And today we’re reached one of the tough letters – Q:
But here we go with
Q is for Quest for Quality.
First a couple of questions.
Are people reading your blog?
Are you just wasting your time?
Here are a number of ways that will help you turn out quality posts that will persuade your readers to keep visiting and reading as you Build a Better Blog. read more
Welcome to the next letter in the A to Z Blogging Challenge.
We’ve now reached P as we work through the alphabet so . . .
P is Planning with Purpose.
Hopefully by now you have a clear picture of the purpose of your blog. Briefly, to remind you of this, answer these questions:
- Why have I started this blog?
- Who do I hope is reading the blog?
- What do I hope to achieve through this blog?
- When (how often) am I posting to the blog? (Remember the importance of writing on a regular basis, even if it’s only once a month.)
- How much time do I have to spend on writing the posts for the blog?
That done, you now remember your purpose for the blog.
So how can we plan to see that we’re meeting these criteria? read more