Welcome to the next letter in the A to Z Blogging Challenge.
We’ve now reached P as we work through the alphabet so . . .
P is Planning with Purpose.
Hopefully by now you have a clear picture of the purpose of your blog. Briefly, to remind you of this, answer these questions:
- Why have I started this blog?
- Who do I hope is reading the blog?
- What do I hope to achieve through this blog?
- When (how often) am I posting to the blog? (Remember the importance of writing on a regular basis, even if it’s only once a month.)
- How much time do I have to spend on writing the posts for the blog?