We’re still busy with the A to Z Challenge, following the theme, Build a Better Blog. Today, we’ve reached the letter J and so I thought we’d look at the
Joys of Journaling.
I used to think a journal was a daily account of everything I had done during the day. This meant several things, none of them good.
- I had to write it at night so I knew what had happened during the day.
- I had to list everything relevant that had happened and some days that took a long time.
- I had to find time to do both.
- I ran out of enthusiasm . . . fast!
- I gave up.Then I discovered the world of blogging, and I realised I could journal while blogging. So here are some suggestions of how to Build a Better Blog by journaling.